News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Everyday Adventures

Started by The Brain, April 18, 2010, 03:22:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Brain

Quote from: Ed Anger on August 15, 2017, 10:41:52 AM
Somebody tried to kill themselves across the street. So I watched the cops and medics for a bit this morning. Then a scarecenter 7 TV van showed up and I disappeared before they wanted to talk to me.

How? Fatty foods and no exercise?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: The Brain on August 15, 2017, 11:28:44 AM
Quote from: Ed Anger on August 15, 2017, 10:41:52 AM
Somebody tried to kill themselves across the street. So I watched the cops and medics for a bit this morning. Then a scarecenter 7 TV van showed up and I disappeared before they wanted to talk to me.

How? Fatty foods and no exercise?

That's how I'm doing it.  :)
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

The Brain

Today I got my shots. Afterwards I got a piece of candy.

The Brain

Today I saw a free outdoors concert that included Händel's Fireworks Music with fireworks. It was pretty cool. :)

Eddie Teach

Today I got unlimited music set up on my Amazon Echo. Sitting here chilling out to Cake.  :cool:

The Brain

Yesterday I was at a jazz joint. One of the musicians looked like an old Viking, no longer in his physical prime but still exuding the inner strength that successfully carried him through a lifetime of raiding and fighting.

grumbler

Quote from: The Brain on September 17, 2017, 12:09:14 PM
Yesterday I was at a jazz joint. One of the musicians looked like an old Viking, no longer in his physical prime but still exuding the inner strength that successfully carried him through a lifetime of raiding and fighting.

You should have come up and introduced yourself.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

The Brain

Quote from: grumbler on September 17, 2017, 06:28:16 PM
Quote from: The Brain on September 17, 2017, 12:09:14 PM

You should have come up and introduced yourself.

Should I try the veal?

The Minsky Moment

The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

The Brain

Eddie Teach

He appears to be in berserk mode.

Admiral Yi

The Brain

Today I had some Thai and then I pooped.

The Brain

Today I was at a military show with airborne rangers parachuting in, infantry attacks, IFVs, APCs, troops inserted by Blackhawks, fighter jets etc etc. :)

Tonitrus

No raiding of coastal Christian villages?