News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The everything miniatures wargaming thread

Started by The Brain, April 07, 2009, 02:14:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Brain

Oh, I see I forgot the earring. Well I'll paint it and you'll have to imagine it. :)
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

The Brain

The Brain

A veteran sergeant is done:

I'm thinking about doing Orks as my next army btw. Maybe I'll finish the inquisitor stuff first though.

The Brain

The Brain

Plastic Sisters of Battle have been made available for pre-order (though now "No Longer Available Online"). https://www.games-workshop.com/en-SE/Adepta-Sororitas-Sisters-Of-Battle-EN-2019

I don't need another Imperial army, so I don't plan to take any action at this moment.

Iormlund

The armoured sisters themselves look great, but I've never been a fan of the aesthetics of the special units.

A colleague of mine is trying to get me back into the hobby. His club is literally a 3 minute walk from my flat.
His Chaos 40k legion recently won best modded army in a national tourney and beat the first round in another tourney at GW Nottingham. He's been working on it for 3 years.

The Brain

Just got the new Judge Dredd game from Warlord. I love Judge Dredd so getting it was a no-brainer. I got a mega pack with everything that's in the initial release. First impression is that everything looks nice. Haven't checked out the rulebook yet.

Syt

Seems Henry Cavill is not just a PC gamer, he also likes his minis.

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

celedhring

So odd that Henry Cavill is such a geek.  :lol:

The Brain

Iormlund

I bought some Eldar and supplies to paint during quarantine, but I soon realized I need glasses. My eyesight is not what it was almost 30 years ago. :(

The Brain

Quote from: Iormlund on April 12, 2020, 07:18:57 AM
I bought some Eldar and supplies to paint during quarantine, but I soon realized I need glasses. My eyesight is not what it was almost 30 years ago. :(

Do you have one of those table lamp/magnifier lens things? They are great for this stuff.

Iormlund

May get one when the complete shutdown is lifted. My flat is pretty dark, so the extra lighting might also come in handy.

The Brain

Quote from: Iormlund on April 12, 2020, 10:41:46 AM
May get one when the complete shutdown is lifted. My flat is pretty dark, so the extra lighting might also come in handy.

Do so. When I got one it made my painting life so much easier and more enjoyable. :)