News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Can we have some global warming plz?

Started by Viking, February 23, 2010, 02:42:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Viking

We had fucking -25 deg C last night. Fucking hell... I say build coal fired power plants!  :wacko:
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Tamas

Quote from: Viking on February 23, 2010, 02:42:25 AM
We had fucking -25 deg C last night. Fucking hell... I say build coal fired power plants!  :wacko:

I hate to break it to you, but this winter's buzz is that global warming will actually result in global cooling, as the ice caps melt because it is too warm for them or something.

Vricklund

I for one love this winter. We haven't had this much snow since 1963 and we're expecting more during the week. I much prefer this to the usual zero degree slush and sleet winters we've had for the last 20 years.

The only real down side is that cold mornings and spanish engineering doesn't go had in hand. Note to self: Don't buy a Seat unless you live south of Toledo.

Viking

Quote from: Tamas on February 23, 2010, 02:44:17 AM

I hate to break it to you, but this winter's buzz is that global warming will actually result in global cooling, as the ice caps melt because it is too warm for them or something.

Global Wierding bla bla bla

It's frickin' freezing... I went outside and the snot in my nose froze

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

The Brain

Wimp. I shower in liquid nitrogen every morning.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Viking

Quote from: The Brain on February 23, 2010, 04:49:21 AM
Wimp. I shower in liquid nitrogen every morning.

You probably have really great skin...

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Josquius

Quote from: Tamas on February 23, 2010, 02:44:17 AM
It is?
I thought that was a pretty old and accepted global warming theory.
I recall some silly little piece in the paper a few years ago 'What if we fail to stop global warming' which spoke of Scandinavian refugees flooding into Britain from their frozen wasteland to our wonderful Russian weathered shores.  :lol:
██████
██████
██████

viper37

+3C here :(
Can't really go outside, it's too warm and there's not enough snow :(
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Grey Fox

What Viper said.

WTB cold or more heat this in between sucks.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.