What are you listening to?

Started by The Brain, March 10, 2009, 12:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Quote from: jimmy olsen on June 24, 2009, 05:33:31 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on June 24, 2009, 05:07:19 PM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on June 24, 2009, 04:56:21 PM
Quote from: Savonarola on June 24, 2009, 04:45:43 PM
Dear God, Tim, did you just jack the entire record collection from the Providence's Classic Rock station?

I've been using the Real Player feature that lets you download youtube videos. My Rock playlist has 116 songs and is 10 hours, 18 minutes and 36 seconds long.

Mother of god...REAL PLAYER? Jesus.
What's wrong with it, the latest version is pretty good.

Might as well install Bonzi Buddy on your system.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

PDH

Tim uses Real Player to get chicks.

Oh, Elvis Costello - Pump it Up
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

jimmy olsen

Hendrix - Purple Haze
Wishbone Ash - Warrior
Jethro Tull - Cross-eyed Mary
Everlast - Babylon Feeling
Eagles - Life in the Fast Lane
Wishbone Ash - Jailbait
Guns N' Roses - Sweet Child O'Mine
Rollin Stones - Sympathy for the Devil
Hendrix - If Six Was Nine
Hendrix - Castles Made of Sand
Hendrix - Little Wing
Hendrix - The Wind Cries Mary
Stevie Ray Vaughn - The Sky Is Crying
Clapton - I'm Tore Down
Clapton - Have You Ever Loved A Woman
Clapton - Old Love
Clapton & Knopler - Same Old Blues
Allman Brothers - Jessica
Clapton - Driftin' Blues
Queen - We Are The Champions
Blind Faith - Can't Find My Way Home
Uriah Heep - Wizard
Jeff Wayne - War Of The Worlds: Thunderchild
Jefferson Airplane - White Rabbit
Beatles - I Am The Walrus
Jethro Tull - Locomotive Breath
Supertramp - Bloody Well Right
Rush - The Spirit Of The Radio
Everlast - Saving Grace
Neil Young - Like A Hurricane

And my playlist is done
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Savonarola

In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

Savonarola

The Who - Silas Stingy

Is it wrong that this song makes me think of Monoriu?  :unsure:
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

PDH

Goddamn, Tim tainted Jethro Tull.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

jimmy olsen

Led Zeppelin - Immigrant Song
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
1 Karma Chameleon point

garbon

Christina Aguilera - Genio Atrapado
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

PDH

Fuck Tim and his main-stream classic hits.

Jethro Tull - Tall Thin Girl.
-Umberto Eco

-------

-CdM

PDH

Fuck Tim and his mainstream classic hits.

Jethro Tull - One White Duck/0^10 = Nothing at All
-Umberto Eco

-------

-CdM

Martinus

Darth Wagtaros

PDH!

jimmy olsen

Ramble On - Led Zeppelin
Kashmir -  Led Zeppelin
Black Dog - Led Zeppelin

1 Karma Chameleon point