Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

Scissor Sisters - I Don't Feel Like Dancing

Darth Wagtaros

Blackmore's Night - Fires at Midnight
PDH!

PDH

Wall of Voodoo - Far Side of Crazy
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

jimmy olsen

The Allman Brothers Band - Midnight Rider
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Eddie Teach

Paradise by the Dashboard Light
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

katmai

The Band- The night they drove old Dixie down
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

syk

Martinus

Scissor Sisters - Filthy/Gorgeous

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

PDH

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Nikka Costa - So Have I For You
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Palisadoes

I Wasn't Being Heartless When I Said Your Favourite Song Lacked Heart - Hot Club de Paris

garbon

Just found out that Placebo's new cd came out today. :w00t:

Placebo - Bright Lights