Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by The Brain, March 10, 2009, 12:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lettow77

It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

PDH

XTC - River of Orchids. 

I can't help but think of Mongers when that one comes up - mad dogs and Englishmen
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Ed Anger

Jubal Early is rolling in his grave.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

PDH

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

CountDeMoney

I turned off the Olympics, and turned on some Aimee Mann.  Reflective, at times sullen yet so much hope imbedded underneath.

Josephus

Quote from: PDH on August 11, 2012, 07:53:26 PM
Jethro Tull - Warm Sporran

Nice tune from a highly under rated Tull album.
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

PDH

Quote from: Josephus on August 11, 2012, 10:01:36 PM
Quote from: PDH on August 11, 2012, 07:53:26 PM
Jethro Tull - Warm Sporran

Nice tune from a highly under rated Tull album.

The last of the classic lineup - I don't think it was appreciated enough, but it grows with each listening.  Dark Ages is a wonderful track, for instance.
-Umberto Eco

-------

-CdM

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ed Anger

She wants revenge - Little Star
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

FunkMonk

Smashing Pumpkins, Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness. It's been a few years since I listened to the whole album.

1995 :wub:
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Josephus

Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

CountDeMoney

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.