News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by The Brain, March 10, 2009, 12:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darth Wagtaros

The Minstrel Boy - Some guy called Danny Quinn.
PDH!

Darth Wagtaros

PDH!

Darth Wagtaros

PDH!

Darth Wagtaros

Now fora  change: Galway Girl - Steve Earle
PDH!

Darth Wagtaros

The Band Played Waltzing Matilda - The Pogues.
PDH!

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Syt

I've been avoiding the newer Al Yankovic stuff (mostly because I don't listen to the music he spoofs these days), so I was rather pleasantly surprised by his The Doors parody.

Craigslist

Even cooler that he got the old Doors keyboarded to work with him.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

garbon

Syt

Sabaton - Screaming Eagles

More heavy metal videos need Bastogne re-enactments.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Syt

—Stephen Jay Gould

Ed Anger

The Six Parts Seven- Silence Maginfies Sound (album)
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Lettow77

Fushigi no Kuni Arisu- Alice in Musicland
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

garbon