News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by The Brain, March 10, 2009, 12:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Teach

Rolling Stones- Miss You

One of these days, this song will come on the radio and I won't immediately think it's Love Rollercoaster. But not today.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

garbon

Just got back from seeing The Cranberries. :wub:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

FunkMonk

For Tamas, Gaslight Anthem's new single to their upcoming album: http://youtu.be/PHwP1Z5q4Ew
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

PDH

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

PDH

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

PDH

Fuck it, I am going to listen to all of Killing Joke's first album.
-Umberto Eco

-------

-CdM

mongers

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Martinus

Quote from: The Brain on May 04, 2012, 03:15:04 AM
Sabaton - Carolus Rex

:unsure:

It probably would make more sense to name a song after the Paradox/Languish poster than some lame Swedish King who got killed in a battle (usual fare of lame Swedish Kings named Charles).

Josephus

Quote from: PDH on May 03, 2012, 06:08:21 PM
Jethro Tull - Warm Sporran

Stormwatch, highly under rated Tull album.
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Ideologue

Klaus Nomi--Valentines Day.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Tamas