News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by The Brain, March 10, 2009, 12:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ideologue

:D

It's weird, right before I left for work I was listening to Tupac's "Changes" and the song on the radio when I got in the car was Bruce Hornsby's "The Way It Is."  I'm living in the Matrix, clearly.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Eddie Teach

Mad Season- River of Deceit
REM- Losing My Religion
Cranberries- Linger
Alanis Morissette- Crazy(Seal cover)
Natalie Imbruglia- Torn
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

CountDeMoney

Florence + The Machine's new album is as damned good, if not better, than their first.  That woman has some serious lungs.

Lettow77

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOc1mn-4EzE&feature=related
"The Legionnaire's Lament", depicting a gallant frenchman stripped of his dignity, dying in the Algerian deserts as he fantasizes about Holy Sacred France under the influence of various substances.

This is among my very favourite things, therefore- one can only sigh deeply for the opportunity to die in the desert among the people's heroes of the OAS.
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

Tamas

Your shtick is getting boring, Lettuce.

Tamas

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 20, 2012, 10:01:41 AM
Florence + The Machine's new album is as damned good, if not better, than their first.  That woman has some serious lungs.

new album you say?

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Tamas on February 21, 2012, 09:43:58 AM
Your shtick is getting boring, Lettuce.

I don't think listening to nerdy hipster music is part of his schtick.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

garbon

Ideologue

I really like "Shake It Out."  I guess that's from the newer one.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

garbon

Janet Jackson - Truth

Feels like a Velvet Rope track but it isn't.

garbon

Quote from: Ideologue on February 22, 2012, 02:17:01 AM

I really like "Shake It Out."  I guess that's from the newer one.

It is funny because I wasn't immediately a big fan but now I want to listen to the sophomore album more than I ever want to listen to the first one.

PDH

Eruption - (Eddie) Van Halen.  Still a classic, even if Eddie looks like, well, Iron Maiden's Eddie.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM