Man you're taking it hard, aren't you.  :hug:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

PDH

Quote from: mongers on February 12, 2012, 09:17:48 PM
Quote from: PDH on February 12, 2012, 09:13:07 PM
I was listening to old Manowar and missing playing DnD

Man you're taking it hard, aren't you.  :hug:

The old group DIED!

sigh, I guess it is time to live up to the fact that I am no longer 23 years old...
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Capetan Mihali

Claude Channes -- "Mao Mao"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkzzC7mBDkU&feature=related

La bombe A est un tigre en papier.
Les masses sont les véritables héros.

:swiss:
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

PDH

Rush - Cygnus X-1 (books 1 and II)
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Josquius

I'm desperately trying to uncover good Japanese music.
Discovered a female rock band called Chatmonchi who....are pretty great.
██████
██████
██████

Josephus

Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

garbon

The Fugees - Killing Me Softly

FunkMonk

Gin Blossoms - Til I Hear It From You
Everything But The Girl - Missing
Counting Crows - Round Here
Dishwalla - Counting Blue Cars
Sheryl Crow - If It Makes You Happy
Violent Femmes -Add it Up
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

rufweed

Pitbull - International Love ft. Chris Brown

http://youtu.be/CdXesX6mYUE

Pitbull=dtf bbc

garbon

FunkMonk

Cracker - Low
Butthole Surfers - Pepper
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Ideologue

Quote from: PDH on February 14, 2012, 09:48:16 PM
Rush - Cygnus X-1 (books 1 and II)

Nice.

Quote from: garbonI'd do him.

Oh.  Oh, garbon, no.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)