News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by The Brain, March 10, 2009, 12:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Teach

If you provide some kind of description maybe. If it's just Band I've Never Heard of- Song I've never heard of, probably not.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Ideologue

Nine Inch Nails--The Hand That Feeds.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

The Brain

Quote from: PRC on November 30, 2011, 03:07:26 AM
Does anyone in this thread actually check out anyone's links?

I'm sure it happens.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Eddie Teach

Led Zeppelin- Your Time is Gonna Come
Muse- Starlight
White Zombie- More Human than Human
Journey- Faithfully
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Ideologue

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on November 30, 2011, 09:38:25 PM
White Zombie- More Human than Human

:punk:

Journey is also more than acceptable. :)

Hamilton, Joe Frank and Reynolds--Don't Pull Your Love.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ideologue

Various Rifftones songs.  Presently "Plans 1 Through 9."  My favorite's "Party at the House on Haunted Hill" (possibly because it's a straight lift of "House of the Rising Sun," though).
Kinemalogue

Ideologue

The Caulfields--Devil's Diary.
Kinemalogue

Ideologue

Primus--Tommy the Cat.

They were pretty good, I guess, but no way were they gonna beat the Stallyns.
Kinemalogue

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

mongers

Van Der Graaf Generator's version of 'Theme One' - haven't heard this in about a quarter century. :gasp:

Almost brought tears to my eyes, as it used to be the intro music to a radio rockshow I and my friends used to religiously listen to on a Friday night during our early teen years. 
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Josephus

Haven't listened to VDGG in a while, though had some Hammill in the car the other day.
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

mongers

Quote from: Josephus on December 08, 2011, 10:47:07 PM
Haven't listened to VDGG in a while, though had some Hammill in the car the other day.

:cool:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

hotshot

I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing - Aerosmith  :D