And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by The Brain, March 10, 2009, 12:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Teach

Where did you come from?

Where did you go?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ideologue

Genesis--Invisible Touch, live 1986 (or 87, whatever).
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ideologue

Tennessee Ernie Ford--Sixteen Tons.  Thanks Joan!  I haven't thought of this song in ages.
Kinemalogue

PDH

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Martinus

Kylie - All the Lovers

Yeah I know, but that reminds me of one of my favorite summers. Europride in Warsaw, and I met my boyfriend.  :cool:

Ideologue

The Tokens--The Lion Sleeps Tonight.
Kinemalogue

Josephus

The new Kate Bush...50 Words for Snow.

Not sure what I think.
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Ideologue

Florence and the Machine--Shake It Out.  That chick's hot, if you ignore that one picture of her in clown-whore makeup.  Yuk.
Kinemalogue

PRC

Ideologue

Does anyone else listen to the same song like fifty or a hundred times in a row, or is this a personal idiosyncrasy?
Kinemalogue

Eddie Teach

Not as a rule, no.

I do remember once driving between Atlanta and Houston and listening to Hints, Allegations and Things Left Unsaid several times in a row.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

PRC

Does anyone in this thread actually check out anyone's links?

Ideologue

Quote from: PRC on November 30, 2011, 03:07:26 AM
Does anyone in this thread actually check out anyone's links?

Well now I did and WTFing fuck was that.
Kinemalogue