News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by The Brain, March 10, 2009, 12:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

garbon

Florence + The Machine - Spectrum
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Syt

Белфаст – Герой кантона

Thanks to last.fm. A Russian version of Jayne's song from Firefly's Jaynestown episode, by a Russian band playing Irish folk southern country rock. :huh:

http://www.myspace.com/belfastru
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

garbon

Erykah Badu - Fall In Love (Your Funeral)
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

FunkMonk

New Order - Bizarre Love Triangle
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

garbon

Ideologue

Robert Plant--Twenty-Nine Palms.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

garbon

Ideologue

B-52s--Rock Lobster.  FU, Tonitrus. :P
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Lettow77

The harmonious union between They Might Be Giants and My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e44BGkQ8eD8
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

Barrister

Quote from: Ideologue on November 05, 2011, 03:58:31 PM

I was all set to mock you for your musical taste, but then you mentioned one of my favourite songs of all time. :(
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

FunkMonk

Rock & Roll - The Velvet Underground
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Syt

The Platters - Smoke Gets In Your Eyes
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ideologue

Quote from: Barrister on November 08, 2011, 12:10:19 PM
Quote from: Ideologue on November 05, 2011, 03:58:31 PM

I was all set to mock you for your musical taste, but then you mentioned one of my favourite songs of all time. :(

I'm the arbiter of culture.  There's no piece of art I like that isn't objectively great.

Bad Religion--21st Century (Digital Boy) (1990 version from Against The Grain).
Kinemalogue