News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by The Brain, March 10, 2009, 12:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ideologue

http://www.youtube.com/user/2hamsters1couple#p/c/59CFAE919414FBF3/9/4ZEQDsiQt7Y

Oh my God it's like a Greg Graffin I want to fuck.  Well, moreso.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Tonitrus

Warren Zevon - My Shit's Fucked Up

Tonitrus

Bob Dylan - Tangled Up In Blue

11B4V

Nothing Shocking, New Favorites, and Dirt.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Josephus

Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

PDH

The Stone Roses - I Wanna Be Adored
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

FunkMonk

I was reading through the Iranian plot thread, pulled up Pandora, clicked The Clash station, and Rock the Casbah started playing  :lol:
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Ideologue

Anathema's cover of Bad Religion's Better Of Dead.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Ideologue

Belinda Carlisle--Heaven is a Place on Earth.
Kinemalogue

Ideologue

Various remixes of Journey's Don't Stop Believing.  Some are really good, some really miss the point.  Overall pretty enjoyable.
Kinemalogue

MadImmortalMan

Opeth - Heritage

This album sounds like Mikael Akerfeldt got King Crimson and Frank Zappa and the Mothers of Invention to join the band. I dunno what old-school Opeth fans think of it, but I think it's freaking great.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Josephus

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on October 14, 2011, 10:59:24 PM
Opeth - Heritage

This album sounds like Mikael Akerfeldt got King Crimson and Frank Zappa and the Mothers of Invention to join the band. I dunno what old-school Opeth fans think of it, but I think it's freaking great.

Steve Wilson influence on the band.
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Lucidor

Christoph Eschenbach conducting Beethoven's Ninth. Amazing.

Concert movie is here : http://www.axess.se/tv/webbtv.aspx?id=2489