Started by The Brain, March 10, 2009, 12:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Tonitrus

My Morning Jacket - Victory Dance

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Tonitrus

Quote from: Ideologue on June 20, 2011, 01:12:58 AM
Stan Bush--The Touch.

A good blast-from-the-past from the original Transformers movie.

Tonitrus

Tamas

Octavian

If you let someone handcuff you, and put a rope around your neck, don't act all surprised if they hang you!

- Eyal Yanilov.

Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely - lay your life before him.

- Bruce Lee

Liep

Bon Iver - Bon Iver, Bon Iver

Great album.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Caliga

Quote from: Tonitrus on June 20, 2011, 01:51:48 AM
A good blast-from-the-past from the original Transformers movie.
Dirk Diggler's cover was better.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Josephus

Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

mongers

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

PDH

Midnight Oil - Power and the Passion
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

jamesww

Led Zeppelin - Achilles Last Stand.

Tonitrus

Waylon Jennings - Ain't No God in Mexico