News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by The Brain, March 10, 2009, 12:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Teach

King Crimson- In the Court of the Crimson King
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

jamesww

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on June 01, 2011, 06:00:13 PM
King Crimson- In the Court of the Crimson King

Damn I need to get that on cd, I've only a wav recording from the original LP.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Quote from: ulmont on May 30, 2011, 06:00:47 PM
Quote from: Lettow77 on May 30, 2011, 05:54:30 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4k5is-1XoU
This and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgc1-PpVgrE  are the last two things I listened to, and this captures perfectly the inner conflict I can have sometimes.

You poor, poor bastard.  Trapped between two horrible ways of life.

Seriously.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Eddie Teach

That Japanese group reminds me of Aqua.  :lol:

DontSayBanana

Last couple of songs on Pandora:

Symphony X - Smoke and Mirrors
Lacuna Coil - Our Truth
Dream Theater - Constant Motion
Symphony X -  Sea of Lies
Experience bij!

garbon

Christina Aguilera feat. Nicki Minaj - Woohoo

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Eddie Teach

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Tonitrus

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

DontSayBanana

Latest few from today's Pandora listening:

Oomph! - Who You Are
Rammstein - Amerika
Eisbrecher - Kann Denn Liebe Sunde Sein?
E Nomine - Vater Unser
Oomph! - Transformation

I do speak German- I wish Pandora wouldn't insist on trying to find "English-lyric" songs from the Neue Deutsche Härte bands. :(
Experience bij!

FunkMonk

Quote from: Liep on May 27, 2011, 09:26:16 AM
Speaking of The Gaslight Anthem, they're playing as warmup with Biffy Clyro for Foo Fighters in Copenhagen on june 26.

Brilliant band.

I first heard them last year in 2009. Great band; got two of their albums.  :cool:

Speaking of great bands opening for other great bands, I saw The National open for Arcade Fire in April.  :cool: :cool: :cool:
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Lettow77

While bathing, I begin thinking of the book of mormon musical, and start to tear up  :cry:

Then I turn it on and now I am crying inexplicably and plotting to escape to Utah. So inspirational!

I really, really wish Mormonism would allow tea. Perhaps a new revelation is in order?
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'