And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by The Brain, March 10, 2009, 12:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Quote from: katmai on February 20, 2010, 01:12:55 AM
:lol:

True, but i was surprised by you listening to Rilo, who is one of my favorite bands.

Why? For the most part they fit pretty well into my matrix of angsty woman alt-rock.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

garbon

DontSayBanana

Steely Dan - Ricky Don't Lose That Number
Experience bij!

Tonitrus

38 Special - If I'd Been the One

Tonitrus

The Eagles - Peaceful, Easy Feeling

garbon

Tegan & Sara - Don't Confess (This Thing That Breaks My Heart)

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

The Brain

The Brain

Savonarola

In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

Savonarola

CSNY - Teach Your Children Well

Does anyone else remember Walter Mondale using that in a campaign commercial?  It's the one where Reagan was going to kill all the old people:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfvqxuhEXzY
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

garbon

Savonarola