News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by The Brain, March 10, 2009, 12:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Savonarola

In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

PDH

Devo - Mongoloid

(yes, I woke up and played a song about Tim)
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Ed Anger

Quote from: PDH on January 16, 2010, 09:16:34 AM
Devo - Mongoloid

HA!
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ed Anger

I've been on a Tool kick recently.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

syk

Quote from: PDH on January 16, 2010, 09:16:34 AM
Devo - Mongoloid

Weeee.
Rummelsnuff - Mongoloid  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPy2yqR_bvY

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

garbon

Jennifer Lopez feat. Ja Rule - I'm Real

katmai

Scissor Sisters- Take your Mama
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Josquius

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgvlQlrmuo8

:wub:
I discovered them late and only via Franz Ferdinand but find them awesome all the same.
██████
██████
██████

garbon

Savonarola

In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

Capetan Mihali

James Brown -- "I Lost Someone"   :cry:
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Syt

Willie Henderson - God Made Gay People Too
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.