News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by The Brain, March 10, 2009, 12:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat

Josephus

I'm in the mood for Rush. Think I'm gonna put Moving Pics on and go for a drive.
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

The Brain

Culture Club - I'm Afraid of Me
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Lettow77

Al Stewart's Always the Cause.  I sing along, to the annoyance of my roommate, although not at 5 AM.

Also on the playlist are Green Bird from the bebop soundtrack, Birmingham by randy newman, and Mexico by James Taylor. I like this playlist- it is soft, relaxing and reassuring. No bad thoughts, dark undertones of quickened paces. It is something for relaxing and enjoyment.
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

Syt

Previously:

Rolling Stones - Paint it Black
Cream - White Room
Jefferson Airplane - White Rabbit

Now:
The Doors - People are strange
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Syt

Big Brother & The Holding Company - Piece of my Heart

Feeling very 60s/70s today.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Syt

—Stephen Jay Gould

Syt

The Animals - House of the Rising Sun
—Stephen Jay Gould

Lettow77

Waking up my roommate with 'Back in the USSR.'
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

Eddie Teach

Rick James- Superfreak
The Commodores- Brick House
Lipps, Inc. - Funkytown
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Syt

Dr. Steel - Lament for a Toy Factory
:lmfao:

If you like Ataraxia you may like this. Otherwise I'd advise to stay away. :D

More Infor
—Stephen Jay Gould

The Brain

He looks like Dr. Bombay.

Anyway...

Jack Off Jill - Author Unknown

The Brain

The Brain

The Brain