News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by The Brain, March 10, 2009, 12:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syt

Weltenbrand - The Saga of Lichten Stein
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

garbon

Mariah Carey - Always Be My Baby
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Syt

—Stephen Jay Gould

The Brain

Why do you listen to Nazi music?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Syt

—Stephen Jay Gould

The Brain

Quote from: Syt on October 18, 2009, 05:04:59 AM
Quote from: The Brain on October 18, 2009, 05:04:32 AM

That's not Nazi music. :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: I guess the Nazi references are too subtle for you.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Syt

Quote from: The Brain on October 18, 2009, 05:07:01 AM
Quote from: Syt on October 18, 2009, 05:04:59 AM
Quote from: The Brain on October 18, 2009, 05:04:32 AM

That's not Nazi music. :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: I guess the Nazi references are too subtle for you.

I guess the fact that HüG parodize Rammstein and industrial-military bands is too subtle for you.  :rolleyes:
—Stephen Jay Gould

The Brain

garbon

Yeah Syt, you gotta admit that you are a nazi or admit the truth that you are illiterate.

Syt

If you guys are so dense I guess I'm not welcome here.
—Stephen Jay Gould

garbon

The Brain

The Brain

Robyn - Be Mine!

She only looks like an SS officer. In your face Syt.