Previous topic - Next topic

The Brain

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on September 12, 2009, 06:01:43 PM
Quote from: The Brain on September 11, 2009, 01:57:59 PM
Quote from: Peter Wiggin on September 07, 2009, 10:37:55 PM
Metallica- The Ecstasy of Gold

They recorded that one?

Yeah, it's on the S&M album.

If Michael Kamen and the SF Symphony Orchestra is Metallica then I'm Scarlett Johansson.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

garbon

garbon

PDH

The Waterboys - A Bang on the Ear
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Ed Anger

I'm starting to like the Flaming Lips. I guess I need some acid now.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Syt

Quote from: Ed Anger on September 18, 2009, 02:40:41 PM
I'm starting to like the Flaming Lips. I guess I need some acid now.

Their whole new album is on:
http://www.colbertnation.com/home
—Stephen Jay Gould

Savonarola

Me and the Devil Blues - Robert Johnson

Why does no one write lyrics like:

I'm going to beat my woman
Until I get satisfied

Anymore?
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

PDH

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

garbon

Whitney Houston - Million Dollar Bill