Started by The Brain, March 10, 2009, 12:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Quote from: PDH on March 17, 2017, 08:24:13 PM
Midnight Oil - Power and the Passion

Now I'm really disappointed.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

PDH

I start off disappointed, then I work my way down.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Ed Anger

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on March 17, 2017, 08:24:51 PM
Quote from: PDH on March 17, 2017, 08:24:13 PM
Midnight Oil - Power and the Passion

Now I'm really disappointed.

Had to listen to that bullshit in college, roomie played it like it was fucking background chamber music.  Fuck, I hate that shit.

And that bullshit fag ska nonsense.  Christ, I can feel my fucking blood pressure going up now just thinking about it.

PDH

Quote from: Ed Anger on March 17, 2017, 08:34:03 PM
Just say no to Commie shit.

In Santa Cruz they are Right Wingers
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Ed Anger

Every person that plays "Beds are Burning" should be flogged.

garbon

Florence + The Machine - You've Got The Love
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Eddie Teach

Led Zeppelin- Over the Hills and Far Away
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

PDH

Fishbone - Party at Ground Zero
-Umberto Eco

-------

-CdM

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Josephus

Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Eddie Teach

Charlie Brown- I'm Suing Bastille (for copyright infringement)

Eddie Teach

Eddie Teach

Chris Isaak- Baby Did a Bad Bad Thing