News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by The Brain, March 10, 2009, 12:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Savonarola

Roosevelt - Everywhere

The remake might actually be more 80s than the original.  Gnarly!
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

garbon

Ace of Base - The Sign
Christina Aguilera - Genie in a Bottle

Off my new favorite Spotify Playlist: Mother-Daughter Car Ride

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/37i9dQZF1DX0DlJb0MVDBQ?si=_agIwbDPSza6m9mh99xfVw
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Eddie Teach

Collective Soul- Hints, Allegations and Things Left Unsaid
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

The Brain

What things are left unsaid?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Eddie Teach

Admiral Yi

Day After Day, Bad Company and Something About You, Level 42.

Eddie Teach

Technotronic- This Beat is Technotronic. It's strange, I remembered the song, but forgot it had a male vocalist.

Admiral Yi

Fuck.  Badfinger.  I keep doing that.

The Brain

Antonio Banderas, Los Lobos - Cancion del Mariachi :jaron:

Savonarola

In addition to being the 50th anniversary of Woodstock; it's also the 20th anniversary of Woodstock '99.  I had completely forgotten that such an event even occurred until I read Micheal Lang's Biography last year; but Rolling Stone and Vice have profound articles on the subject; seeing it as a prefiguring of Trump's America (for shame Limp Bizkit  :mad:.)  Syracuse's local paper has a more balanced, if not quite as deep, article on the subject, if anybody cares.
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

mongers

Wishbone Ash - 'There's the Rub' good for it's time, odd that I've never heard or owned this before.  :hmm:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Savonarola on July 27, 2019, 07:00:31 AM
In addition to being the 50th anniversary of Woodstock; it's also the 20th anniversary of Woodstock '99.  I had completely forgotten that such an event even occurred until I read Micheal Lang's Biography last year; but Rolling Stone and Vice have profound articles on the subject; seeing it as a prefiguring of Trump's America (for shame Limp Bizkit  :mad:.)  Syracuse's local paper has a more balanced, if not quite as deep, article on the subject, if anybody cares.

Never seen so much credit given to Bolacha mole Limp Bizkit.  :lol:
One hell of a march on Rome, anyways.  :P

PS: last year at the biggest metal festival over here in Clisson (Hellfest) Fred Durst was telling the crowd to "show some patriotism, god dammit" by singing louder the Marseillaise.  :hmm:
https://www.presseocean.fr/actualite/hellfest-2018-limp-bizkit-fait-chanter-la-marseillaise-au-public-video-24-06-2018-275024 around 2:52
Before moving on to a Rage against the Machine cover.  :D

garbon

The Supremes - I Hear A Symphony
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

The Brain

Savonarola

Ed Sheeran breaks U2's record for highest-grossing tour ever

:huh:

I realize that I'm old, and out of it; but what is Ed Sheeran's appeal?  I don't dislike his music, but why are so many people going to his concerts?