News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by The Brain, March 10, 2009, 12:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Teach

Looks like a lot of those artists broke out as teens.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

garbon

Quote from: Eddie Teach on December 06, 2017, 07:21:40 AM
Looks like a lot of those artists broke out as teens.

But it isn't solely that as many artists in pop throughout history were teen stars but aren't listed there as post-teen.

So maybe breakout teens around that millenial era.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Mya feat. Sean Paul - Things Come & Go
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

garbon

FKA Twigs - Two Weeks

According to Spotify this is the song I listened to the most this year.

mongers

'The Shipping Forecast', extended version at 0048 GMT.   :bowler:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Liep

Quote from: garbon on December 08, 2017, 02:41:21 PM
FKA Twigs - Two Weeks

According to Spotify this is the song I listened to the most this year.

It's a very good song.

Mine is Pinegrove - Old Friends, it's the first track on my favourite album from 2016. I just can't stop listening to it.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Eddie Teach

I don't have a computer keeping track of what I'm listening to, but I suspect my most played song was The Rip by Portishead. Listened to it just about every day since discovering it 3 months ago. (Yes, it's much older.)

garbon

Quote from: Liep on December 09, 2017, 10:21:07 PM
Mine is Pinegrove - Old Friends, it's the first track on my favourite album from 2016. I just can't stop listening to it.

I'm listening to Pinegrove now. Very nice on Sunday morning like this. :thumbsup:

I have just seen though that they have become part of the sexual harassment situation.

garbon

Eddie Teach

katmai

The Smithereens in honor of front man Pat DiNizio who passed away at 62
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

garbon

Marina and the Diamonds - Hollywood
Alanis Morissette - Giggling Again For No Reason

PDH

Love and Rockets - Seventh Dream of a Teenage Heaven.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

mongers

Slade 'Merry Xmas Everybody'   :bowler:

Wizard 'I Wish It Could be Christmas Everyday'.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"