Okkervil River - It Ends With A Fall

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Darth Wagtaros

PDH!

Savonarola

Liar Liar by the Castaways

My nose is longer than a telephone wire.   :(
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

The Brain

PDH

Jethro Tull - Heavy Horses.

In my opinion, the best Tull albums were the three "Rural" albums - Songs From the Wood, Heavy Horses, Stormwatch.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

jimmy olsen

"Hell Above The Water" by Curve. Pretty clever music video!  :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDlR3wRrRFs
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

garbon

Alanis Morissette - I Was Hoping
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

FunkMonk

OJ Da Juiceman - Make The Trap Say Aye
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

PDH

Devo - Jocko Homo

Hard to beat 7/4 time.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Cerr

The Brain

garbon

The Brain

Patrick Swayze - She's Like The Wind