News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Star Wars Megathread

Started by Barrister, November 13, 2019, 12:54:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barrister

Quote from: Habbaku on March 21, 2024, 01:04:46 PMI'm out the moment they introduce the Juke Skywalker character and mention a prophecy.

Fair.

I'm still quite enjoying Bad Batch though.  The espisode that dropped yesterday, Ep 8 Bad Territory seemed like a bit of a filler, but the scene of Omega trying to teach Crosshair Wookie meditation was pretty amusing (while probably forming part of Crosshair's character arc).
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Syt

Well, I'm glad these two episodes of Bad Batch were so light and cheerful.  :ph34r:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

viper37

Ok, now I have to hurry and watch? :ph34r:
No spoilers please.  I have to wait until Saturday.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

viper37

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

celedhring

So a Morgan Elsbeth backstory and Barris post-story? I'll watch that.

viper37

Quote from: celedhring on April 04, 2024, 02:02:49 PMSo a Morgan Elsbeth backstory and Barris post-story? I'll watch that.
Yes, it seems like it's pretty good.  Didn't really follow anything about it before this trailer.  Comes about as a nice surprise. :)

Syt

Nice they bring back Jason Isaacs as grand inquisitor. :) Wish they had brought him in for Kenobi. <_<
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

viper37

Just watched these two episodes of The Bad Batch.  Woah.  I'm impressed.

Will wait for spoilers.

viper37

SPOILERS

I think we know where this is going.   A certain character will have a serious crisis of identity now, and our hero will escape, likely will the remaining clones.  The next episodes will be the buildup to that.