News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Facebook Follies of Friends and Families

Started by Syt, December 06, 2015, 01:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

What do they offer me, a guy who is basically fine with Western Neoliberal Imperial Hegemony and Western Multicultural Degenerate Globalism?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Jacob

Quote from: Razgovory on April 06, 2024, 12:44:54 PMWhat do they offer me, a guy who is basically fine with Western Neoliberal Imperial Hegemony and Western Multicultural Degenerate Globalism?

Islamophobia.

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Razgovory

Quote from: Jacob on April 06, 2024, 12:56:06 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on April 06, 2024, 12:44:54 PMWhat do they offer me, a guy who is basically fine with Western Neoliberal Imperial Hegemony and Western Multicultural Degenerate Globalism?

Islamophobia.
Yeah, that doesn't really interest me.  I ate a Syrian joint the other day.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

viper37

Quote from: Razgovory on April 06, 2024, 02:52:11 PMI ate a Syrian joint the other day.
I don't have much experience, but my understanding of cannabis, is that joints should not be consumed that way.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

crazy canuck

Quote from: Razgovory on April 06, 2024, 02:52:11 PM

Islamophobia.

Quote from: Razgovory on April 06, 2024, 02:52:11 PM

Islamophobia.

You are what you eat.

Razgovory