And we're back!

Main Menu

EVE Online

Started by Crazy_Ivan80, March 10, 2009, 11:28:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Lemme borrow some of your stuff, then. 

Alcibiades

I told you where the money is, all you have to do is go take it.
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

CountDeMoney

But I like my positive security status.  :lol:

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on March 22, 2014, 07:39:11 PM
I'll come back when it's f2p

Soooooooo

It's f2p now  :ph34r:

E:  Wait what why do I have 4 billion isk, also holy shit this is different

E2:  Apparently I cant board a Rifter because I have Minmatar Frigate V and that requires a paid sub to use?  What the hell is this? 

Oh okay it's tied to race.  I have Gallente carrier at V but no dread (I have Amarr dread IV).  Ugh.  E3:  Er, I can't use anything above......cruiser IV without paying.  This is not f2p, it's more like a trial. 

CountDeMoney

Iormlund

I found the pass for my old account. Since you are race-locked I can barely do anything. I'm minmatar but specialized back in the day in Gallente drone ships (up to carrier which were just released when I left).

Lots of weird new shit in the game (wormholes, hacking, incursions ....). I created an Amarr char from scratch. Almost through the Epic Arc, maybe will do some faction Warfare later or whatever they call it.

It seems to me by the way that Alpha (F2P) clones are not created equal. Gallente ones have the best PvE ship by far (Navy Vexor).