Main Menu

EVE Online

Started by Crazy_Ivan80, March 10, 2009, 11:28:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 24, 2009, 09:35:28 PM
I have to pay my bill.  :blush:

How much do you have to pay for that?

Edit:  Hurr..I didn't scroll down far enough.  Why don't you just use that battleclinic place as a personal killboard?  Hell...I haven't posted a single thing there, and ~half of my kills and most of my losses are already there, so people definitely use it.

Berkut

"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Berkut on March 24, 2009, 10:07:44 PM
Damn, you are all over those rookie ships.

Rookie ships are entertaining to one shot.

http://www.battleclinic.com/eve_online/pk/view/player-Cyclicus+Remba-kills.html 

http://www.battleclinic.com/eve_online/pk/view/player-Bhender-kills.html

heh heh

Hm..it seems to be kind of a pain to move KMs over there.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on March 24, 2009, 10:03:17 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 24, 2009, 09:35:28 PM
I have to pay my bill.  :blush:

How much do you have to pay for that?

Edit:  Hurr..I didn't scroll down far enough.  Why don't you just use that battleclinic place as a personal killboard?  Hell...I haven't posted a single thing there, and ~half of my kills and most of my losses are already there, so people definitely use it.

I wanted to keep track of my kills with the IDA specifically, and not have it cluttered with all my ZOMG IMA NUB moron deaths.

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: GM GrimmiWe appreciate the feedback from everyone. After reviewing all of these very valid concerns, we were compelled to go back over the information we'd collected in this case and carefully weighed it again against the precedents set in the past. Ultimately, we felt we had no other recourse than to reverse the name change, the key factor being that during this re-investigation we learned that the KenZoku alliance was created several months before the BoB alliance leadership switched hands. That being the case, the name change request was not submitted within a timely manner, as it had been in the legacy cases we were holding up as examples.

We will be contacting the CSM for input regarding our naming policies.

:lol: Complete bullshit, but that's okay.  Or at least I hope it's complete bullshit, because if it took two separate tries for a CCP GM or two to find the alliance creation and corp membership dates.....

http://www.eveonline.com/ingameboard.asp?a=topic&threadID=1033628

CountDeMoney

FYI, The Irish Democratic Army [IDA] is back in business, wardeccing newbie industrial corps near you.

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 25, 2009, 06:46:38 PM
FYI, The Irish Democratic Army [IDA] is back in business, wardeccing newbie industrial corps near you.

Didn't you just join a corp with that character?

CountDeMoney

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on March 25, 2009, 07:47:35 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 25, 2009, 06:46:38 PM

Didn't you just join a corp with that character?

Yeah, but they didn't DO anything.
I mean, their corp chat was more barren than a single player corp chat.  They never gave me corp rights, the admins never answered emails or PCs...it was a big nothing.  So fuck it, I went back to my solo bit.

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 25, 2009, 07:54:00 PM
Yeah, but they didn't DO anything.
I mean, their corp chat was more barren than a single player corp chat.  They never gave me corp rights, the admins never answered emails or PCs...it was a big nothing.  So fuck it, I went back to my solo bit.

Oh that sucks.  Boring, and not even an opportunity to clean out their isk/hangar reserves.

MadBurgerMaker

CountDeMoney

That's a bowlful of LULZ.  IRCarebears get assraped, film at 11.

Berkut

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on March 25, 2009, 11:10:42 PM
IRC just lost a shitload of stuff.

http://www.eveonline.com/ingameboard.asp?a=topic&threadID=1033938&page=1

Goon, they appear to be very good at this game. At least at the part where they infiltrate and steal stuff.

0 rows returned

Berkut

Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 26, 2009, 12:23:42 AM
That's a bowlful of LULZ.  IRCarebears get assraped, film at 11.

Indeed, it is quite the funnies.

Goon is winning the game, and they don't even have to shoot anything - just betray people.

0 rows returned

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Berkut on March 26, 2009, 12:35:40 AM

Indeed, it is quite the funnies.

Goon is winning the game, and they don't even have to shoot anything - just betray people.

:lol:

Goons are busy shooting at other alliances.  RA is shooting at you.