News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you Drinking?

Started by Fireblade, August 22, 2009, 06:57:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josquius

That must be one damn big bar. My grandad's pub used to have about 20 or so on tap and it took up a lot of space.
██████
██████
██████

derspiess

Quote from: Tyr on August 27, 2009, 09:21:23 AM
That must be one damn big bar. My grandad's pub used to have about 20 or so on tap and it took up a lot of space.

We have quite a few damn big bars around here :)
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Eddie Teach

Quote from: derspiess on August 27, 2009, 10:17:08 AM
We have quite a few damn big bars around here :)

I bet most of the crowd wouldn't recognize Norm in a place like that.  :(
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

KRonn

Coffee...

I seem to have pretty much lost my taste and/or desire for alcoholic beverages.

Fireblade

Now drinking: a 40 of Colt 45.

It works every time. :ccr

MadBurgerMaker

I'm living:  The High Life.  :cool:

Admiral Yi

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on August 29, 2009, 12:03:44 AM
I'm living:  The High Life.  :cool:
I drank The High Life back in high school so tried some a while back on a nostalgia trip.  But man, that shit gives you some serious wino breath.

Darth Wagtaros

To celebrate my return from vacation I will have some Johnny Walker Black. 
PDH!

Scipio

The best American MArzen is Heiner Brau, IMHO.  The only good thing in Covington, Louisiana.

Currently drinking: Milwaukee's Best Light.
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Fireblade on August 27, 2009, 08:09:08 PM
Now drinking: a 40 of Colt 45.

It works every time. :ccr
Is that Ron Paul in the background?  :huh:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Neil

Either that or Johnny Carson pulling a Ron Paul face.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Fireblade

Yes, Timmy. :)

Now drinking: James Boag's premium lager, made in Tasmania, Australia. I stopped by this Australian store near my parent's house over the weekend to pick up some Vegemite. They were out of Vegemite, but they do have beer now.

http://www.everythingaustralian.com/

I'm still not quite sure why an Australian store is located in a more.. downscale area of greater Little Rock, but whatever. :P

Anyway, the beer's pretty decent. Better than that wop pisswater I drank the other week.