News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Ohio, the heart of it all

Started by Ed Anger, August 04, 2009, 09:52:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Quote from: Syt on August 09, 2009, 12:44:09 AM
You should keep a better eye on your kids, Ed.

I have spares. And can make more easily.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ed Anger

Swimsuit guy gets his. Sorta:

QuoteMan Sentenced In Bathing Suit Case

Posted: 3:47 pm EDT August 13, 2009Updated: 6:32 pm EDT August 13, 2009
XENIA, Ohio -- A man who was arrested while wearing a woman's bathing suit appeared in court on Thursday and was sentenced.

Kevin Miller appeared before Judge Michael Murray, along with his attorney and was sentenced on three counts.

Miller pleaded guilty to two counts of public indecency and one count of menacing. The judge sentenced Miller to three years probation after he suspended jail time and court fines on the two public indecency charges.

The judge also ordered Miller to not be within 100 yards of the Great Miami River.

On the charge of menacing, the judge suspended a 30-day jail sentence and gave Miller probation. He also ordered Miller to have no contact with certain individuals who witnessed him in the bathing suit along the river.

For weeks, Sugarcreek Township police searched for Miller on the banks of the Little Miami River and along nearby streets.

Miller has also been receiving counseling.

Canadians are the enemy:

Thieves Target Elderly Women

Posted: 12:22 pm EDT August 13, 2009Updated: 5:17 pm EDT August 13, 2009
DAYTON, Ohio -- Police said a scam that originated from outside of the country has now hit the Dayton region.

Investigators said thieves in Canada have managed to empty a bank account belonging to a 94-year-old woman.

Police said a cab driver picked up the woman and drove her to get the money and send it off. At first, officers thought the cab driver was in on the scam, but he said he was another victim of the crime.

Earlier this week, on the city's east side, police said an elderly woman received a phone call who she thought was her grandson. The person on the other end said he was in a Canadian jail and needed thousands of dollars to get out.

However, police said the caller robbed the woman of her money.

Police said the man sent a cab to the woman's house. Then, the driver took the woman to Chase Bank on Keowee Street and withdrew money she thought was going to help her grandson.

According to police, cab driver then drove the women at a nearby supermarket on Troy Street, where she wired the money to the man who called her.

On Thursday, officers found the cab driver and cleared him of any wrongdoing, but who made the phone call? Officers said they only know is that the call came from Canada.

Joanne Jones said, "I think they should pay the lady back and they should spend their time in jail."

Dayton police said they will likely have to hand over their investigation to officers in Toronto. Officers said they know of cases like this all over the country, and most of it is coming out of Canada.

Shockingly, no murders on Gettysburg Avenue in Dayton.

I Killed Kenny

yes ed. Ohio is *much* cooler than Portugal... Yes...

Ed Anger

Quote from: I Killed Kenny on August 14, 2009, 05:35:15 AM

Never said that fucktard. Nobody likes you or your thieving people.

Eddie Teach

:yes:

It is in the USA after all, even if they are damn yankees.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Savonarola

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on August 14, 2009, 07:50:14 AM

:yes:

It is in the USA after all, even if they are damn yankees.

Is Ed really Jack Blades?
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

Ed Anger

I'd never be in such an awful band.

I Killed Kenny

Quote from: Ed Anger on August 14, 2009, 07:46:55 AM

I know you would never say that. I'm just saying that you are in no position to call Portugal uncool...

Ed Anger

Quote from: I Killed Kenny on August 14, 2009, 12:28:20 PM

I know you would never say that. I'm just saying that you are in no position to call Portugal uncool...

I'll call you dirty little brown fucks what I want. And will continue to. No amount of goddamn eggplant whining will change that.

I Killed Kenny

Quote from: Ed Anger on August 14, 2009, 03:03:47 PM

I'll call you dirty little brown fucks what I want. And will continue to. No amount of goddamn eggplant whining will change that.

and I'll call you a little vagina wall redneck and your uncoolness will not make me stop.

Ed Anger

Quote from: I Killed Kenny on August 14, 2009, 05:02:06 PM

and I'll call you a little vagina wall redneck and your uncoolness will not make me stop.

good. We'll get along then.

garbon

People who live in Ohio are still Americans. I don't think I need to explain America's status compared to that of Portugal.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ed Anger

Quote from: garbon on August 14, 2009, 06:12:39 PM

People who live in Ohio are still Americans. I don't think I need to explain America's status compared to that of Portugal.

:hug:

garbon

Yes, I'm remiss to defend Ohio but when Eurotrash starts getting uppity...
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

I Killed Kenny

Quote from: garbon on August 14, 2009, 06:12:39 PM

Europeans are much cooler than Americans