News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Ohio, the heart of it all

Started by Ed Anger, August 04, 2009, 09:52:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

11B4V

Quote from: Ed Anger on February 15, 2017, 08:32:53 PM
Get back on patrol basecop. I hear the military brats are out causing trouble.

Ohio still smells.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 15, 2017, 08:43:37 PM
You should tell your people to stop playing around with it in the locker room before roll call then.  BASECOP IS BOREDCOP

We use it on pizza.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Ed Anger

Montgomery county has been running out of space for awhile. Heard they was thinking of bringing in a reefer truck.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ed Anger

As of today, beastiality is outlawed in Ohio.

Also, daycares can allow concealed carry if they wish.

Admiral Yi

Fun fact: at some time in the 80's the two most frequently searched terms on Yahoo!!! were beastiality and bestiality.

PDH

Dogs fuck the pope.  No fault of mine.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Barrister

Quote from: Admiral Yi on March 21, 2017, 10:16:57 PM
Fun fact: at some time in the 80's the two most frequently searched terms on Yahoo!!! were beastiality and bestiality.

Quote from: WikipediaYahoo Inc. (also known simply as Yahoo!) is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Sunnyvale, California. Yahoo was founded by Jerry Yang and David Filo in January 1994 and was incorporated on March 2, 1995.[5][6]

:yeahright:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Ed Anger

Montgomery county in Ohio is #1 in Opioid overdoses! OHIO OHIO OHIO

And poor Ed is one county over. Pray for me.

derspiess

It would be somewhat less of a problem if they OD'ed in the comfort of their own homes rather than doing so while driving.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

Quote from: derspiess on July 11, 2017, 08:59:32 AM
It would be somewhat less of a problem if they OD'ed in the comfort of their own homes rather than doing so while driving.

There are a lot of 'found dead naked in a alley' stories on Dayton news channels. Or dead in a Dollar Tree parking lot.

I shop at Dollar Tree.  :mad:

derspiess

Dollar Tree?  Dude, you're rich enough to go to Ollie's or maybe even Big Lots.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

Quote from: derspiess on July 11, 2017, 09:09:39 AM
Dollar Tree?  Dude, you're rich enough to go to Ollie's or maybe even Big Lots.

Hey, I'm not paying over a buck for Paper Plates.

Also there is a new one called 'BargainHunt'.

The Brain

Are you at least a hoarder?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.