News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Ohio, the heart of it all

Started by Ed Anger, August 04, 2009, 09:52:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Apologies for that shitty motto, it was on the license plates. This is my thread for all that is wacky in buckeye land. Anyways,

The pitcher involved in beaning a fan gets sentenced today. For those that don't remember last year:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHs94UuzWjU

I was there, and it was AWESOME. I hope he gets sent to Lucasville.

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ed Anger

And here is one from back in june I forgot about, but since I live in that town,let us have fun with it.

QuoteBELLBROOK, Ohio (AP) -- A man accused of harassing females while dressed in a one-piece woman's swimsuit has pleaded not guilty.

Forty-one-year-old Kevin L. Miller of Sugarcreek Township, entered the plea Tuesday before Xenia Municipal Court Judge Michael Murry. Bond is $10,000.

Sugarcreek Township police Sgt. Mark White says Miller was wearing a woman's swimsuit when police arrested him on his property Monday night. He has been charged with menacing and public indecency, both misdemeanors.

Xenia Prosecutor Ron Lewis says Miller once swam into the Little Miami River chasing two women who were canoeing, and once chased two juveniles who had visited an ice cream shop.

Lewis says Miller also partially exposed himself while wearing the swimsuit.

(Copyright 2009 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Maximus

Quote from: Ed Anger on August 04, 2009, 09:55:50 AM
Camel toes just aren't for everyone.

Pedrito

Quote from: Maximus on August 04, 2009, 09:57:45 AM
Quote from: Ed Anger on August 04, 2009, 09:55:50 AM
Camel toes just aren't for everyone.
:x

L.
b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot:

derspiess

Thankfully here a few miles south, all we have to worry about is getting shot in Fountain Square downtown.

edit: speaking of which, our own Superhero, the Shadow Hare, hasn't been heard from all summer  :(
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

PRC

Is it true that Ohio is the Newfoundland of America? 

IE in Canada everyone makes fun of the Newfies as being retarded hicks.  For instance... did you hear about the Newfie who died while hunting?  He was following some tracks and got hit by a train.  I've heard tell that Ohio is like that for Americans.

Caliga

No, that would be one of West Virginia or Kentucky.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

The Brain

What's with the local shit? I don't have a fucking Swedish thread.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Caliga

Quote from: The Brain on August 04, 2009, 11:17:04 AM
Start one. :)

derspiess

Quote from: PRC on August 04, 2009, 11:16:01 AM
I've heard tell that Ohio is like that for Americans.

You probably heard that from Michiganers.  Ohio seems to be known mostly for being boring & having bad NFL teams.

Like Cal said, WV & KY bear the brunt of the jokes.  When I transferred to the University of Delaware I initially concealed my West Virginia past  :ph34r:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

PRC

Quote from: derspiess on August 04, 2009, 11:20:21 AM
You probably heard that from Michiganers.  Ohio seems to be known mostly for being boring & having bad NFL teams.

Like Cal said, WV & KY bear the brunt of the jokes.  When I transferred to the University of Delaware I initially concealed my West Virginia past  :ph34r:

Actually, it's true... I did hear that from Michiganers while I was in Detroit & Windsor.  They got the rivalry going eh.

Caliga

Quote from: derspiess on August 04, 2009, 11:20:21 AM
America, America starring derspiess.

The Brain

Quote from: Caliga on August 04, 2009, 11:18:18 AM
Quote from: The Brain on August 04, 2009, 11:17:04 AM
Start one. :)

Sweden is a place where nothing ever happens.

Caliga

Just like Ed does, I'm sure you can figure out a way to turn 'nothing' into something. :)

The Brain

Quote from: Caliga on August 04, 2009, 11:23:47 AM
Just like Ed does, I'm sure you can figure out a way to turn 'nothing' into something. :)

I try not to play God.