News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

World War Three

Started by mongers, January 22, 2022, 11:04:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mongers

Just a place holder thread for now, but I feel it might well be needed within the next year or two.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Eddie Teach

We've already got Russia threads and China threads. Why would someone dig up this one?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

mongers

Quote from: Eddie Teach on January 22, 2022, 11:16:44 AM
We've already got Russia threads and China threads. Why would someone dig up this one?

Perhaps when those and other incidents possibly merge into a wider war?

Tamas

Mongers this is now 3 threads on the same subject, you need to stop.

Josquius

So time to move to new zealand?
██████
██████
██████

HisMajestyBOB

Quote from: Eddie Teach on January 22, 2022, 11:16:44 AM

Maybe WW3 will start somewhere else?
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

mongers

Quote from: Tyr on January 22, 2022, 01:18:29 PM
So time to move to new zealand?

Well it worked for Covid-19.

PJL

Personally, I think this thread should be retitled Cold War 2, as that is far more likely to happen at this stage.

The Brain

Quote from: PJL on January 22, 2022, 04:56:13 PM
Personally, I think this thread should be retitled Cold War 2, as that is far more likely to happen at this stage.

We're already there.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Josephus

Isn't Cold War Two, the one with China in the lead role?
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

crazy canuck

Quote from: Josephus on January 23, 2022, 06:46:30 AM
Isn't Cold War Two, the one with China in the lead role?

This is the remake, with older actors.

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

11B4V

Hmmmm, GMT Next War: Ukraine. Hook it in with Next War: Poland.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

FunkMonk

Thankfully I live in an area targeted by like probably dozens of nuclear warheads so at least I'll die instantly.

Suck for the rest of you though.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?