News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Flashcard App

Started by Savonarola, June 30, 2020, 02:39:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Savonarola

Duolingo's "Tiny Card" flashcard app is going away in September.  Has anyone ever used Reji or a different flashcard app they'd recommend?
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

Liep

Ive heard good things about Anki but haven't tried it. I use Memrise when I want to remember stuff.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

HisMajestyBOB

Quote from: Liep on June 30, 2020, 04:29:15 PM
Ive heard good things about Anki but haven't tried it. I use Memrise when I want to remember stuff.

I used Anki back when I was studying Chinese. It worked fairly well.
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

Tonitrus

Quizlet has worked quite well for me...though I only use it for Russian vocab practice.  I think the main reason I like it is that wehn creating card sets, it does a great job finding/autocompleting the words and definitions for me.  :blush:

DGuller

I used Anki when studying for actuarial exams.

Darth Wagtaros

Anki is good.  You can make your own decks, share them, make them available accross multiple devices.
PDH!