I'm working remotely from home
49 (59.8%)
I've been laid off
9 (11%)
I wasn't employed to begin with
6 (7.3%)

Total Members Voted: 82

celedhring

I hope it's a mild case and she gets well soon, Cal. All the best.

Caliga

You know the ironic thing?  Given the timing and the fact that she virtually never leaves the house these days, she almost certainly got it at a Kentucky leadership forum she's in for this year.  In fact, she probably caught it from Wendell Ford (former governor of KY and US senator)'s grandson. :rolleyes:

They insisted on continuing to do the program (monthly meetings all over the state) in person despite the pandemic.  She really didn't feel comfortable attending meetings but didn't want to miss out, and now there's an outbreak amongst the attendees, which started with the guy I mentioned and I'm sure will impact others than just her.  They did the first meeting remotely, but then were like "ok, cases are going down" and made them in-person again. :mad:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Richard Hakluyt

These political types are super-spreaders. I hope she gets well soon.

Caliga

Quote from: Richard Hakluyt on November 23, 2020, 11:01:24 AM
These political types are super-spreaders. I hope she gets well soon.
Paul Patton (another former KY governor) was at another one of the meetings and he refused to mask up... and he's 83. <_<

Grey Fox

My daughter's class was shutdown for a week starting last Thursday. I had her tested & it was negative. Contact with the positive case was on November 12th, so if the rest of her class also tested negative, they should be back in class in person on Friday.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Maximus

Both of my parents seem to be recovering. Same with everyone else in their care home.

mongers

Quote from: Maximus on November 23, 2020, 11:12:40 AM
Both of my parents seem to be recovering. Same with everyone else in their care home.

:)

Max, Glad to hear that. 
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Caliga

The Louisville Department of Public Health just called me and ordered me to quarantine until next Wednesday.

MAH RAHTS

Grey Fox

So, ATS all weekend?

btw, do you play ATS with a wheel?
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Caliga

Quote from: Grey Fox on November 25, 2020, 09:55:06 AM
So, ATS all weekend?

Lately I've been playing ATS, ETS2, CK3, and some Flight Simulator (though not a ton as it's so damn buggy).

...and yes, I do play the former two with a wheel/pedals.  Thrustmaster TMX.

katmai

City of Anchorage is going under lockdown starting Tuesday, December 1 through January 1. No in store dining only take out or delivery, all bars & clubs, theaters, bingo hall closed. 25% capacity for retail stores.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

11B4V

Quote from: Grey Fox on November 25, 2020, 09:55:06 AM
So, ATS all weekend?

Advanced Tobruk System.   :cheers:
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Tamas

Quote from: katmai on November 25, 2020, 05:25:56 PM
City of Anchorage is going under lockdown starting Tuesday, December 1 through January 1. No in store dining only take out or delivery, all bars & clubs, theaters, bingo hall closed. 25% capacity for retail stores.

Tough luck mate. We have made the pandemic recede by decree for Christmas, should have done the same.

Admiral Yi

What are you going to do without your bingo?  :console:

The Brain

No retail for you. :(
Women want me. Men want to be with me.