I'm working remotely from home
49 (59.8%)
I've been laid off
9 (11%)
I wasn't employed to begin with
6 (7.3%)

Total Members Voted: 82

derspiess

We got results from my son's test in less than a day and a half. His teammates got theirs in less than 24 hours.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Tamas

Very busy roads today, massive queue on the way back from picking up our weekly shopping, probably some road works. Stopped for fuel, probably the busiest I have seen that petrol station, although I normally stop there on the weekends.

About 2/3rd of people put on a mask as required by the signs, rest were too cool for that. Latter included a young couple browsing the booze section, and the girl had a REALLY terrible cough. She sounded in high spirits otherwise so may have been just a very heavy smoker. Luckily didn't come near me.

Barrister

Quote from: Barrister on September 24, 2020, 01:12:33 PM
Quote from: Zoupa on September 24, 2020, 01:08:33 PM
Runny nose means it's very likely not covid. Good to get tested in any case.

Yeah I know, but did the AHS (Alberta Health Services) self-check and it said to self-isolate and test with my symptoms.

Been hearing a couple different things about timeline to get results.  Assuming a negative test, hoping to get back to actual work on Monday, maybe so I can even make it to the boys hockey practices on Sunday.

Test came back negative. :yeah:

So back to work tomorrow, but missed an entire weekend of hockey practices. :weep:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Tamas

mongers

Quote from: Tamas on September 26, 2020, 08:38:53 AM
Very busy roads today, massive queue on the way back from picking up our weekly shopping, probably some road works. Stopped for fuel, probably the busiest I have seen that petrol station, although I normally stop there on the weekends.

About 2/3rd of people put on a mask as required by the signs, rest were too cool for that. Latter included a young couple browsing the booze section, and the girl had a REALLY terrible cough. She sounded in high spirits otherwise so may have been just a very heavy smoker. Luckily didn't come near me.

Yeah, traffic seems to back to 'normal', but with the added 'benefit' of a few more people driving recklessly, a habit they might have picked up on the quiet roads during lockdown.  <_<
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

celedhring

I haven't had my hair cut since February, and I really really really should get it done. Covid has held me back from going to the hairdresser, but I'm starting to look like a balding version of Cousin-It.

merithyn

Quote from: celedhring on September 28, 2020, 03:23:54 PM
I haven't had my hair cut since February, and I really really really should get it done. Covid has held me back from going to the hairdresser, but I'm starting to look like a balding version of Cousin-It.

:lol:
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

Grey Fox

I haven't had an hair cut since February too. My flow is pristine.

I look like Andre Agassi in '84 with his hair piece.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Admiral Yi

My high school buddy said I look like Steve Bannon.  :(

Maladict

Barrister

I had mine cut over the summer, but it's getting shaggy again.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

PDH

Thank hod I went bald a long time ago.

There, I finally got to say that.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

The Larch

One of the first things I did when lockout restrictions started to get lifted back in spring here was getting a haircut and a proper beard trim, and since then I haven't had any problem in getting one every couple of months or so. How come do you guys take so long to get it cut?

celedhring

celedhring

Ah fuck. Booked it for tomorrow.