The Impeachment of President Donald J Trump

Started by FunkMonk, September 24, 2019, 02:10:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caliga

Quote from: FunkMonk on January 26, 2020, 05:01:32 PM
The man has a sense of drama and decor. Just look at his mustache.
He looks just like my dad did before my dad grew a full beard. :)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Hamilcar

Guys, I think they are going to successfully impeach president Hunter Biden....

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Hamilcar on January 27, 2020, 05:10:29 PM
Guys, I think they are going to successfully impeach president Hunter Biden....

I've got no problem with that.

Admiral Yi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxLSurvFVN0

Mitch tells closed room of Republicans votes to block witnesses are not there.

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Admiral Yi

Razgovory

GOP seems to be moving towards "Yes, he did it, but that's not impeachable."  If this isn't impeachable, what is?  What other recourse is there?  This is very frustrating.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

chipwich

Valmy

Quote from: Razgovory on January 28, 2020, 11:16:39 PM
GOP seems to be moving towards "Yes, he did it, but that's not impeachable."  If this isn't impeachable, what is?  What other recourse is there?  This is very frustrating.

There is no other recourse...well the Supreme Court could declare something he did unconstitutional but that takes awhile.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

dps

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Eddie Teach

Black Dragon hasn't posted here in quite a while though.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Razgovory

Quote from: Valmy on January 29, 2020, 12:27:13 AM
Quote from: Razgovory on January 28, 2020, 11:16:39 PM

There is no other recourse...well the Supreme Court could declare something he did unconstitutional but that takes awhile.

All I really want is for Trump to stop trying to bring in foreign interference into our election.  That honestly doesn't seem like too an big ask.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017