Hackers claim to have "Trump's Dirty Laundry", demand $42M

Started by Syt, May 15, 2020, 03:00:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

viper37

Quote from: Malthus on May 15, 2020, 04:40:22 PM
It is hard to imagine the revelation of any "secrets" could make the slightest difference. His followers would not believe them, and would not care even if they did believe them.
The Democrats should pay the money.  At this point, it's likely it'll increase its standing rather than the opposite.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

jimmy olsen

It is hard to imagine the revelation of any "secrets" could make the slightest difference. His followers would not believe them, and would not care even if they did believe them.
Video of him and his daughter.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Syt

Quote from: jimmy olsen on May 17, 2020, 07:27:10 AM

Even if something like this did exist, I doubt it would be with his law firm.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Josquius

I imagine that deep fake has already been made.
And I shudder.
██████
██████
██████

Malthus

They would just say it's a fake.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

viper37

Quote from: Malthus on May 17, 2020, 08:12:26 PM

They would just say it's a fake.
In Alabama & Mississipi, they would lust over it.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.