██████
██████
██████

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

grumbler

Quote from: Syt on August 13, 2019, 11:28:37 AM
The spam I receive is much less funny. :(

Dunno, that's pretty funny.  Better than the fifth version of the Nigerian prince.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Malthus

Quote from: grumbler on August 13, 2019, 03:26:11 PM
Quote from: Syt on August 13, 2019, 11:28:37 AM
The spam I receive is much less funny. :(

Dunno, that's pretty funny.  Better than the fifth version of the Nigerian prince.

Being a real Nigerian prince must suck, when attempting to arrange international banking.  :D

I mean, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi was an accountant before he became a king ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adeyeye_Enitan_Ogunwusi
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Josephus on August 13, 2019, 09:03:26 AM
Quote from: HVC on August 13, 2019, 07:15:15 AM
new messiah huh? I know how this goes, i'll go get the crucifix ready just in case

Jewish Messiah, dude. Unless you plan on nailing him, crucifixes not necessary

Hott.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Syt

Ooooh!

QuoteEuropean Commission
288 Boulevard Saint-Germain, 75007 Paris.
Communication and Information Unit/R4
BREY 13/ 092 B - 1049 Brussels (Belgium)

We bring to your notice the decision by the board of trustees of The European Union to choose you as one of the numerous recipients of a funds donation which is one of our project in helping resolve financial problem around the world, such as finance of businesses, personal problem concerning health, educational, business investment etc. this will enable the promotion of growth, enhance good living condition and creating new opportunities for people around the world.

We are giving out a yearly donation of ?285,000.00 (two hundred and eighty-five thousand Euros) to 250 lucky recipients who have been selected from over 192 countries, 850,000 website directories all over the globe, as funding /aid grant from the European Union Commission, the United Nation. 80% of our funding goes mostly to help in resolving the migrant situation all around the world especially African and Asian countries. We chose to engage directly with individual due to the fact that most Govt. and NGO we used aren't doing a very good job in the distribution, of funds, there is still enormous poverty and the migrant situation is at its peak, as a matter of fact funds doesn't get to the intended recipient.

Please you are advised to respond with a cue to providing you our payment office close to your region so as to enable you receive the draft funds.

Thank you and my congratulations!!

Mrs.Thompson.
Information Officer and Coordinator.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

DGuller

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Valmy

Mr. Thompson must be so proud his wife has reached such a prominent place in the bureaucracy.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Josquius

You need to reply and see what you can get them to do
██████
██████
██████