News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

LFFL 19

Started by katmai, August 04, 2019, 09:13:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liep

The only two players on my team I recognise is brees and Ezekiel. I'm still confident I'll win this year though.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Alcibiades

Quote from: katmai on September 01, 2020, 04:42:52 AM
Quote from: Alcibiades on September 01, 2020, 04:40:27 AM
Quote from: katmai on August 30, 2020, 10:30:22 PM
I look forward to repeating as champs over you scrubs.
P.S. Damn you Alci.

Haha which pick are you referring to?  I was thwarted as well  :bowler:
A couple actually. But Aiyuk primarily.

I had planned on picking up Cohen and Jeudy that you ended up getting.  Trade you Aiyuk for Jeudy  :P
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

ulmont

Quote from: katmai on September 01, 2020, 04:43:22 AM
Quote from: Grey Fox on August 31, 2020, 07:07:27 AM
I always get shit QB when I let the AI autodraft. So this year, I showed up to pick a QB in the 1st round. Mahones train, choo, choo!
i forgot and overslept and missed my first pick. But was there for rest of draft.

This year I completely forgot about the whole damned thing, and was working in a storage unit during draft time.  Oh well.

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

I missed the first few rounds, but the auto-picks weren't... horrible.

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Valmy

Quote from: jimmy olsen on September 14, 2020, 10:59:02 AM
Cam looking good :cool:

Tom Brady misses Bill Belichick's defense.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

jimmy olsen

Despite coming up a yard short there at the end, Cam played great. Looking forward to the rest of the season. Defense on the other hand, not so good. But it was against Russel who is looking like an MVP
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
1 Karma Chameleon point

ulmont

Quote from: Alcibiades on September 05, 2019, 01:27:36 PM
I'm coming for the NOLO Contenders this year.  They won the championship game by .41 points last year, and one of my catches was called back on a penalty in that night game.  <_<

You failed, but the Fighting Nixons and Fucking Tom Brady got me.

Barrister

Is this the closest thing we have to a NFL thread these days?

I just wanted to post that today I am an Arizona Cardinals fan, because the man, the myth, the legend Chris Streveler starts at QB for them.  And he's already 2 for 2 with a TD.   :cool:

Here he is in 2019 in Winnipeg (in a cold November!) celebrating winning the Grey Cup in epic fashion (in all sense of the word):

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Barrister

Okay, so not quite the debut I was hoping for for Streveler. He went 11/16 with 1 TD and 1 INT.

But I still didn't appreciate all the making fun of the CFL that Boomer and Co were doing.  It was still an NFL debut - how many people do well in such circumstances?

But on the plus side - if he bombs out in the National league he's always welcome north of the 49th. :)

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

jimmy olsen

1 Karma Chameleon point