News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

LFFL 19

Started by katmai, August 04, 2019, 09:13:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

katmai

Just setup fantasy football 2019 edition on Yahoo, sorry all thought it was set to auto renew and hadn't been attending it accordingly.
If fielded team in previous season you should receive email to claim your spot again, and have two open slots if anyone new is interested.

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

ulmont

Here to defend my title!

Liep

I'm going all in on improving my run from last year. It should be possible.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

derspiess

I'm only allowed to play if the payout is $400 or less :P
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

ulmont

Quote from: katmai on August 04, 2019, 09:13:52 PM
Just setup fantasy football 2019 edition on Yahoo, sorry all thought it was set to auto renew and hadn't been attending it accordingly.
If fielded team in previous season you should receive email to claim your spot again, and have two open slots if anyone new is interested.

What time is the draft again?  I see 4pm on Yahoo Fantasy, but when I clicked "add to calendar" it said 1pm, and I really doubt you set the draft for Western Greenland Summer Time (which would be 3 hours ahead of my Central time).

katmai

Quote from: ulmont on August 13, 2019, 12:44:05 PM
Quote from: katmai on August 04, 2019, 09:13:52 PM

What time is the draft again?  I see 4pm on Yahoo Fantasy, but when I clicked "add to calendar" it said 1pm, and I really doubt you set the draft for Western Greenland Summer Time (which would be 3 hours ahead of my Central time).
Hmm when i go it shows it as 12pm Alaska time, so 1pm Pacific, 4pm East Coast, 10pm in Denmark for our Danish friend.

ulmont

Quote from: katmai on August 13, 2019, 02:33:45 PMHmm when i go it shows it as 12pm Alaska time, so 1pm Pacific, 4pm East Coast, 10pm in Denmark for our Danish friend.

Ok.  Must be some weirdness with Yahoo Fantasy thinking I'm Pacific when every other Yahoo thing knows I'm Central.

Liep

Says 10 pm on front page, but when I click add to calendar it says 13:00 for some reason.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

ulmont

Quote from: Liep on August 13, 2019, 04:19:04 PM
Says 10 pm on front page, but when I click add to calendar it says 13:00 for some reason.

Yeah, somewhere the timezones are getting fucked.  Interestingly 13:00 is what it wanted to add to me as well, so it must just be set to add at the Pacific time.

jimmy olsen

Draft is at 5am KST on Sunday.  :yuk:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

katmai

Quote from: jimmy olsen on August 15, 2019, 06:48:36 PM
Draft is at 5am KST on Sunday.  :yuk:
Logic clearly dictates that the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few. :P

Liep

Doh. I really thought today was Friday. I don't dare to look at my team :(