Epstein booked for trafficking underaged girls

Started by jimmy olsen, July 08, 2019, 06:51:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zoupa

I did not know about the 5-6 women accusing him.

Mea culpa.

jimmy olsen

It's true. Reality is far more ridiculous than fiction. Eccentric :hmm:

https://twitter.com/dchiasso/status/1149873057047228416
QuoteDonald Barr, AG Barr's father, who hired Epstein to teach at Dalton at the age of 20 w/ no degree, also wrote a sci-fi novel about the pleasures of sex slavery.

7:47 PM - 12 Jul 2019

from an Amazon review:

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

jimmy olsen

Judges ruled that 2,000 pages of documents will released and it is expected that lots of famous names are going to be on that list.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/07/jeffrey-epstein-case-grows-more-grotesque/amp
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

merithyn

Did he get bail release? I haven't seen anything on it since early this week.
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

Razgovory

Quote from: jimmy olsen on July 17, 2019, 05:32:02 PM
Judges ruled that 2,000 pages of documents will released and it is expected that lots of famous names are going to be on that list.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/07/jeffrey-epstein-case-grows-more-grotesque/amp

That reads like an insane conspiracy theory.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Valmy

Quote from: Razgovory on July 17, 2019, 06:23:03 PM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on July 17, 2019, 05:32:02 PM

That reads like an insane conspiracy theory.

Hell there is even a Rothschild in the story.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

OttoVonBismarck

Bail was denied, in part because he was found to have in his possession a fake passport which shows he's not above getting counterfeit/forged travel documents. There were interesting stamps on the fake passport going back to the 80s as well. He claims he bought the fake passport to protect himself from being targeted as a "Jew" when traveling in the Middle East, and says the stamps on the passport predate when he bought it on the black market.

The Minsky Moment

I had to go to the state courthouse this morning - the rear entrance comes out where the rear entrance of the federal courthouse is located.  Had to carry my trial exhibits through a thicket of cameras and press camped outside the federal courthouse.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

viper37

I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Threviel

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Solmyr

So... did he have too much dirt on important people? :ph34r:

Tamas

Seems like bankers with dirt on important people on both sides of the political divide are prone to suicide. 5 or so years ago a broker with probable dirt on both big political parties in Hungary "killed himself" on the back seat of a police car "taking something".  :lol: