News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Android app for Languish

Started by Saladin, June 12, 2019, 01:20:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saladin

Any suggestions which Android app I should use to post on Languish?
"You'd be better served taxing your conscience for those who deserve your regret."

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Liep

I've just gotten used to zooming in before attempting to press the tiny buttons, but if there is a smarter alternative I'll try it.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

mongers

Why not use the WAP2 version of Languish, the link is on the bottom of the page. I've just used it to post this.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Liep

It's sort of limited but the buttons and text box are bigger. I'll give it a go.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Saladin

Quote from: mongers on June 12, 2019, 07:13:04 AM
Why not use the WAP2 version of Languish, the link is on the bottom of the page. I've just used it to post this.

It looks a little to limited for my taste. But I might take it for a spin. :)
"You'd be better served taxing your conscience for those who deserve your regret."

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Eddie Teach

The WAP version didn't show my post after I made it.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?