Wall-E
5 (15.6%)
Other (List)
1 (3.1%)
Cars 4: Return of Jaron
3 (9.4%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Malthus

Coco is also great, but I always compare it in my mind with The Book of Life, which I thought was somewhat similar, but better.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Admiral Yi

Quote from: frunk on July 09, 2019, 09:26:33 AM
This followed by This is the only part of Up! you really need to see.  The rest is only ok.

Whoa, quite the tear jerker.  So is it a short or a feature film?

frunk

Quote from: Admiral Yi on July 09, 2019, 02:47:35 PM

Whoa, quite the tear jerker.  So is it a short or a feature film?

It's a feature film.  The rest is wacky hijinks.

jimmy olsen

Voted for the Incredibles, but am surprised that Inside Out is getting so little love.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Eddie Teach

Quote from: jimmy olsen on July 11, 2019, 09:17:36 AM
Voted for the Incredibles, but am surprised that Inside Out is getting so little love.

Female protagonist, male board.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Valmy

Quote from: Eddie Teach on July 11, 2019, 07:16:04 PM

Female protagonist, male board.

A female tweener.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Sophie Scholl

I think my dad would disown me if I didn't vote Up!.  He loves that movie.  A special shout-out to Piper, a Pixar short I saw for the first time in Disney World that I like a lot.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Barrister

I voted Inside Out. :unsure:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

crazy canuck

Was torn between Wall-E and Ratatouille.  Went with Ratatouille because it helped make cooking cool in the eyes of my boys - something I continue to benefit from when they cook for us.

Malthus

Quote from: crazy canuck on July 15, 2019, 02:18:34 PM
Was torn between Wall-E and Ratatouille.  Went with Ratatouille because it helped make cooking cool in the eyes of my boys - something I continue to benefit from when they cook for us.

If Wall-E made trash collecting cool, we would all benefit!  :D
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius