Languish votes on the Spanish General Election (take 2)

Started by celedhring, April 10, 2019, 10:36:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who would you vote for?

5 (14.3%)
3 (8.6%)
3 (8.6%)
3 (8.6%)
0 (0%)
1 (2.9%)
0 (0%)
1 (2.9%)
4 (11.4%)
0 (0%)
2 (5.7%)
1 (2.9%)
10 (28.6%)
2 (5.7%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Savonarola

In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Savonarola

Quote from: Eddie Teach on April 11, 2019, 12:14:16 PM
Montoya just had a moustache, no beard.

Yeah, he changed his look when he ran for parliament.  It's sad how far some people will go to fit in.   :(
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Razgovory

I voted for the guy who looks like a cross of Andrew Lloyd Webber and Steve Bannon.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Iormlund

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Sophie Scholl

Deciding between John Oliver with a bagel, IT Guy 1, IT Guy 2, and attractive female.  Maybe even Mr. Midlife Crisis earring. :hmm:
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Syt

Btw, guy in the last image looks like the dad from Wonder Years.

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

celedhring

:lol:

Today the Electoral Commission has allowed the separatist leaders currently standing for trial (and which their parties have entered in the general election) to participate in electoral debates from prison. This is going to be a first here. They have also allowed a rally in one of the prisons. They are fat guy and thumbs up guy in the photos above.

Until there's a sentence they can enter elections and be elected to office (using the powers of that office is a much grayer area though), so they are trying to milk all the publicity they can.

saskganesh

voted for the guy in a hoody. #3. Looks like a philosophy professor, Without tenure.
humans were created in their own image

celedhring

Guy in a hoodie's platform is throwing Spain into political chaos until it agrees to Catalan independence. Polls give them 2 seats at best, though.

That said, we might achieve that without his help  :rolleyes: