Jeff Bezos calls out AMI (National Enquirer) for blackmail

Started by Barrister, February 07, 2019, 10:30:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

We had a blackmail case with our governor last year.  In the end he resigned as part of a deal to drop the charges.

https://statelaws.findlaw.com/missouri-law/missouri-extortion-laws.html  It would be odd for Missouri to be ahead of the curve on this.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

viper37

I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

dps

Given that DG is on record as wanting to feel Presidential dick in his mouth, I'd say there is a good chance that his answer is "yes".

garbon

I wonder if Amazon had already decided to leave New York and this blog post was an attempt to humanize him before that was announced.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.