Author Topic: Football (Soccer) Thread  (Read 283333 times)

Sheilbh

• Blessed by Valmy
Re: Football (Soccer) Thread
« Reply #6585 on: December 07, 2019, 09:48:39 am »
And apparently Niko Kovac was at the game sat in the director's box  :hmm:

Yes, well done. Nice to see Chelsea drop a little further off of the leading group, and I really don't want to see Everton relegated.
It was also just nice to see an "Everton" performance which has been a long time coming. Plus I felt quite emotional seeing Ferguson running up and down the touchline :blush:
Let's bomb Russia!

Liep

• Incan Torpedo Boat Commander
  • Russia is fake news
« Reply #6586 on: December 07, 2019, 01:25:01 pm »
United wins. :o

Excellent game.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Liep

• Russia is fake news
« Reply #6587 on: December 07, 2019, 01:46:37 pm »
Plus I felt quite emotional seeing Ferguson running up and down the touchline :blush:

He has one of those English dialects that is almost impossible to understand. It sounds lovely.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Liep

• Russia is fake news
« Reply #6588 on: December 07, 2019, 02:21:07 pm »
Messi. :wub:

Sheilbh

• Blessed by Valmy
« Reply #6589 on: December 07, 2019, 02:43:23 pm »
Plus I felt quite emotional seeing Ferguson running up and down the touchline :blush:

He has one of those English dialects that is almost impossible to understand. It sounds lovely.
The dulcet tones of Stirling :wub:
Let's bomb Russia!

Liep

• Russia is fake news
« Reply #6590 on: December 07, 2019, 02:47:45 pm »
Barca is playing on another level tonight. That one-two ending in a heel goal by Suarez. :o