Author Topic: Saudi Arabia vs Canada  (Read 2783 times)

mongers

• Blessed by Valmy
  • Embrace the solitude
Re: Saudi Arabia vs Canada
« Reply #60 on: August 13, 2018, 07:11:14 pm »
Apparently the alternative is turning full-on fascist.

Yep.  SJW cucks and Fascists are all that left in the languish world, it seems.  I know which i'd rather be.

I haven't seen any fascists in this forum, but some of you people have become so deranged since the election that any deviation from a far left narrative seems fascist.

Who here is voicing these far left narratives, because I've not heard any.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

PDH

• Incan Torpedo Boat Commander
  • Consul for the year 2767
« Reply #61 on: August 13, 2018, 07:47:18 pm »

I am, for one.  I demand that my desired lifestyle be supported on the back of Valmy's State Income Tax!
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Jacob

• Global Moderator
  • Blessed by Valmy
    • My miniatures blog
« Reply #62 on: August 13, 2018, 07:48:01 pm »

Maybe it's because we don't say cucks with any real frequency?
« Last Edit: August 13, 2018, 08:00:23 pm by Jacob »

Valmy

• Neil
  • Champions du Monde
« Reply #63 on: August 13, 2018, 07:52:20 pm »

I am, for one.  I demand that my desired lifestyle be supported on the back of Valmy's State Income Tax!

Damn. Marxists are taking over the universities :angry:
If we can hit that bull's-eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate!

Valmy is practically french. :frog:

Honorary gay award from Martinus

Jacob

• Global Moderator
  • Blessed by Valmy
    • My miniatures blog
« Reply #64 on: August 13, 2018, 07:59:16 pm »
More seriously though, I'd be curious to hear where OvB and AD place the reasonable centre and right, and also what they classify as the extreme right.  And if there's anything they consider reasonable and left I'd be very interested to hear what that might be as well...

Zoupa

• Sugar Glider
  • Debout, les damnÚs de la Terre...
« Reply #65 on: August 13, 2018, 08:48:33 pm »

Yep.  SJW cucks and Fascists are all that left in the languish world, it seems.  I know which i'd rather be.

I haven't seen any fascists in this forum, but some of you people have become so deranged since the election that any deviation from a far left narrative seems fascist.

Ahem.

dps

• Octogon Champion
  • aa's boobs
« Reply #66 on: August 13, 2018, 09:20:16 pm »
More seriously though, I'd be curious to hear where OvB and AD place the reasonable centre and right, and also what they classify as the extreme right.  And if there's anything they consider reasonable and left I'd be very interested to hear what that might be as well...

FWIW, I can't think of any political position that I would consider leftist that I would also consider reasonable.  But there are some issues that I don't see as having a strict left/right divide on which I agree with people whom I would generally consider to be on the left.

grumbler

• Blessed by Valmy
  • I'll sleep when I'm dead
« Reply #67 on: August 13, 2018, 09:26:13 pm »
FWIW, I can't think of any political position that I would consider leftist that I would also consider reasonable.  But there are some issues that I don't see as having a strict left/right divide on which I agree with people whom I would generally consider to be on the left.

I think that there are a lot of issues where the left/right divide is entirely phony.  Take health care, for instance.  The left/right divide there is completely artificial.  There are people on both sides would rather have bad health care that conforms to their ideology than good health care that doesn't, even when both sides claim they just want affordable and effective health care.  That's why, in the US, we have such shitty but expensive health care.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Solmyr

• Blue Ribbon Brother
« Reply #68 on: August 14, 2018, 02:16:11 am »

Maybe it's because we don't say cucks with any real frequency?

It hasn't been the same since Marty left.

Valmy

• Neil
  • Champions du Monde
« Reply #69 on: August 14, 2018, 07:51:18 am »
It hasn't been the same since Marty left.

And what a shame that is :P
If we can hit that bull's-eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate!

Eddie Teach

• Neil
« Reply #70 on: August 14, 2018, 08:21:58 am »
Well, yes.
You know I'm going to lose
And gambling's for fools
But that's the way I like it
Baby, I don't want to live forever.

Razgovory

• Blessed by Valmy
  • Neil
  • Madman of Languish
« Reply #71 on: August 14, 2018, 11:17:26 am »

You didn't see fascists on the Rebel Media.  If you don't see it among people who repeat the Fourteen words than you will never see a fascist.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

"I love how Raz just becomes the caricature for exactly what he is claiming doesn't actually exist...and he doesn't even know it! He is 100% oblivious to the irony of his own statements." - Berkut telling a lie.

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

derspiess

• Blessed by Valmy
  • beer fixes everything
« Reply #72 on: August 14, 2018, 12:47:49 pm »
So Raz are there fascists on this forum?
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Valmy

• Neil
  • Champions du Monde
« Reply #73 on: August 14, 2018, 12:53:28 pm »
I hope we continue to have Hitler on the forum.

Get better Ed.