News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Malthus Cartoon Art Thread

Started by Malthus, August 29, 2017, 10:37:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KRonn

Cool joker, pulling the puppet strings. Seems appropriate for a joker, the wild card.  :)

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Malthus

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Malthus

New King of Spades card (developments in the show made replacing the previous King of Spades necessary; it will be, if possible, demoted to the Jack!)

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Malthus

Interestingly (at least to me), the last two cards are the most popular I've ever done, judging by Instagram upvotes - both have over 6K.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Malthus on May 02, 2019, 02:59:33 PM
Interestingly (at least to me), the last two cards are the most popular I've ever done, judging by Instagram upvotes - both have over 6K.
It could be that you're just becoming more well known.

What's your instagram id? PM me if you don't feel comfortable posting it in the open.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Malthus

Quote from: jimmy olsen on May 02, 2019, 08:24:46 PM

What's your instagram id? PM me if you don't feel comfortable posting it in the open.

malthusarts

https://www.instagram.com/malthusarts/?hl=en

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Malthus on May 03, 2019, 08:23:57 AM

malthusarts

Follower #2489
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Eddie Teach

Whoa, Malthus is an internet celebrity.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Malthus

Quote from: Eddie Teach on May 05, 2019, 10:22:03 PM
Whoa, Malthus is an internet celebrity.

Not exactly - there are fanartists with ten times as many followers! Like Moringmark - he's like a fan art drawing machine, with 20K followers. Plus this fandom is pretty small to begin with.

Still, it's a lot more than I ever expected. Latest pic is over 8K likes now.

Malthus

New card - will post this one widely tomorrow.

The trickster god of magic as the second Joker:

Malthus

Quote from: jimmy olsen on May 05, 2019, 09:46:28 PM
Quote from: Malthus on May 03, 2019, 08:23:57 AM

malthusarts

Follower #2489

The King of Spades just went over 10K! 

Malthus

Malthus

Malthus